0. The “Comfort Women” System and the Licensed Prostitution System
- 0-1 What Is the True Nature of the Issue of the Japanese Military “Comfort Women”?
- 0-2 Were “Comfort Women” “Licensed Prostitutes”?
- 0-3 Was the Licensed Prostitution System Commonplace?: Even in Pre-war Japan, the Licensed Prostitution System Was Criticized as “Slavery”
- 0-4 Was the Licensed Prostitution System Commonplace in the World?
- 0-5 Were There Similar Facilities in Other Countries?
- 0-6 Were There Similar Facilities During the Korean and Vietnam Wars?
- 0-7 Does a Licensed Prostitution System Lead to a Decrease in Crime?
- 0-8 Were the Comfort Stations Established Because of a Demand Made by the Occupation Forces?
- 0-9 Was the “Recreation and Amusement Association” Under the Operation of the U.S. Military?
1. The recruitment and transportation of “comfort women”
- 1-1 Wasn’t “forced prostitution” involved in making women “comfort women” in Korea?
- 1-2 Didn’t the military authorities take the women using assault or intimidation to make them “comfort women”?
- 1-4 How is the fact of North Korean abductions acknowledged? Are there North Korean government official documents showing that North Korea committed abductions?
- 1-5 Does Any Written Documentation Survive That Proves Coercion?
- 1-6 Did They Become “Comfort Women” of Their Own Will?
- 2-2 Did the Japanese Troops Serve to Protect the Women?
- 2-3 Did the Police protect the “comfort women”?
- 2-4 The Contractors were Punished?
- 2-5 Did “Military Comfort Women” Actually Exist?
- 2-6 Did the Japanese Army punish those who were responsible for the Semarang incident?
- 2-7 Were the “Comfort Women” actually treated well?
- 2-8 Did Mun Ok Ju Became Rich in Burma?
- 2-9 Were Local Women Protected Because of the Comfort Women System?
- 2-10 Are the Testimonies Full of Contradictions?
- 3-1 Do the 2007 Cabinet decisions say that there is no proof of coercion?
- 3-2 Is It “Masochistic” to Teach about the Comfort Women in School Textbooks?
- 4-1 What is the History of the Annexation of Korea by Japan?
- 4-2 In the Era Before WWII, Was Korea Just a Part of Japan?
- 4-3 Does South Korea Owe its Prosperity to Japan?
- 4-4 Did Japan Increase the Level of Education and Literacy in Korea?
- 4-5 Was Korea “At Peace” Under Colonial Rule?
- 4-7 There Was No Forced Mobilization of Koreans?
- 5-1 Are Japanese and Japanese American children bullied due to the “comfort women” memorials?
- 5-2 What are the responses of Japanese Americans and Japanese nationals residing in the U.S. toward the “comfort women” issue?